2008年7月7日月曜日

I-HOUSE's Merit & Demerit


Almost overseas students lives at I-House.

And many people have been thought I-House's merit and demerit.

Some people complain about I-House.

For example there are occasions when people have defaced public property, stolen sighns from stores, broken various things, and snuck outside people into I-House. On all of these occasions, the guilty parties were obvious and reported, but nobody was held responsible and so on.

But almost people think I-House is the best place in the world!
Because we can contact with each other so we make friends with various country's people.
Also there are our own room so we cannot be invade own privacy.
And even if I am lonely and want to meet my family, I always can talk with my friends.
All things considered,I-House is very easy to live!!!! This is the best reason☆☆

0 件のコメント: